Alkionides UK There are many ways you can help Alkionides UK.
We rely on voluntary initiatives.
Become a member
Join Alkionides UK today. By joining our community you will be helping us raise much needed awareness for our charity’s cause. As a membership you will receive a periodic news update as well as details of forthcoming events.
To become a member today, please complete our online form here.
Become a volunteer
- Contact us and join the team.
- Help at our events by volunteering on the day, by providing raffle prizes or by baking/cooking.
- Help organise a coffee morning, a dinner / birthday party or a cake sale in aid of Alkionides.
- Sell our merchandise.
- Visit, translate or provide transport for our patients.
- Undertake a personal challenge in aid of the charity.
- Help impove our website.
- Raise awareness at your organisation.
Leave a Legacy
By leaving a gift in your will, you will help safeguard the future of Alkionides UK and all that this charity works for. You can be sure that your wonderful gift will be used effectively. Please contact your solicitor for further details.
Is it your birthday? Are you getting married? Would you like to pay tribute to someone? Think about doing away with traditional gift lists and suggest a donation to our charity instead.
We welcome new sponsors and are pleased to receive sponsorship for single events or for the organisation as a whole. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring Alkionides UK.
Become one of our Guardians with a small or modest regular donation - details here